Family Wellness Associates is committed to promoting mental health wellness through the provision of therapy that is made accessible to all, with the intent of contributing to the promotion of healthy relationships, healthy community and overall well-being. Family Wellness Associates offers therapeutic services to families, couples and individuals on an ability-to-pay basis, and strives to be culturally sensitive, inclusive and accessible.
Family Wellness Associates is committed to provide comprehensive promotion and enhancement of emotional and behavioral health services.
- To provide therapeutic interventions for families, couples, and individuals that is founded on validated theory, and embodied in compassionate, resourceful and professional individuals.
- To maintain an atmosphere in which employee, students and clients learn together and solve problems for the benefit of all.
- To facilitate the training of competent family therapists who will artfully and skillfully care for families, and conscientiously promote hope, love and creativity wherever they serve.
- To offer consultation to other professionals and systems, and sponsor workshops which are both personal and professional in nature and offer growth and learning for all.
- Integrity: The upholding of high professional standards clinical practice, as manifested by our therapists’ professional competence.
- Diversity: Inclusivity and diversity, for instance welcoming those of all ages, cultures, ethnicity, genders, abilities, nationalities, races, religions, and sexual orientations.
- Respect: We treat our associates, clients and partners with care, consideration and professionalism at all times.
- Contribution: Collaboration as manifested in the way we work together, and in our networking with other agencies and systems within our wider community.
- Excellence: We are in continuous pursuit of quality improvement in all areas of our organization.
A systemic and holistic approach that attends to all dimensions of the human condition, including intellectual, emotional, physical, spiritual, relational and social well-being.
- Accountability: Accountability, respect, confidentiality and integrity as manifested by our therapists’ adherence to the Code of Ethics of the National Association of Social Workers.